how to make a cctv use android phone
How to Make Use of a Phone with No WiFi
There are those moments in life where you are sitting there, ready to get your phone out and start chatting on Facebook and...there is no WiFi connection . However, there are still many ways of making use of a phone without WiFi, even without incurring high data costs.
Text.Although excessive texting could rack up charges it is much cheaper than a data connection. It is also a great way of communicating with friends without the much-needed WiFi connection
- A good idea would be to get an unlimited texting plan so you don't have to worry about charges. However, its only worth it if you text a lot.
Call someone.This was the use cell phones were intended for in first place. Sadly nobody uses this method consistently nowadays because of the social networking available. Being without WiFi for a period of time will allow you to try out the original method of cell phone communication.
- Watch your minutes to avoid huge phone bills.
- Depending on your plan, if you are really low on credit, you can ask your friends to phone you. Not all cell phone plans work this way, but some only charge you for minutes if you make the call, not if you receive it.
Listen to music.Some cell phones come with music already on them, and others allow you to add your own music files. Why not use the WiFi free time to listen to some great tunes?
- Wear headphones - you don't want the people around you singing along do you.
- If you haven't got headphones make the volumequiet.
Play games.Very often, cell phones have some games that have been downloaded beforehand that don't use WiFi. You could try some of them out and see what you think of them.
- Turn background data off as some games will use data and therefore, use your credit/increase your bill.
Sort our your calendar.Let's admit it, most people have a messy phone calendar that they can be never bothered to sort out. Use this time to give your calendar a bit of a cleanup so it will be useable for later.
Take notes.What you need to shop for tomorrow can be listed today to to avoid stress because of lack of time.
Video: 12 Mistakes You Make While Charging Your Phone
How to Have a Good Face Care Routine
5 interesting facts about hair conditioners you must know
How to Make Oatmeal Water
Social Media Success With ADHD
Your Nails and Your Health
How to Sculpt Using Polymer Clay
Prince Harry just paid a very sweet tribute to the woman he is about to marry’
Caution: Your Emotional Brain May Be Biased
10 Best Schwarzkopf Hair Color Product Ranges To Try in 2019
Why Flossing is Good for your Gum Health
3 Ways to Deter Bees
Yippee It’s Official: Coffee Will Make You Live Longer
How a Versatile Top Is Defined in Gay Relationships
How to Prepare Simple One Bite Appetizers