How to Make My Man to Feel Sexy
How to Make a Man Feel Sexy
Whether you’re in a long term relationship or embarking on a first date, making your guy feel sexy can boost his confidence, strengthen your relationship, and heat up your love life. Show him he’s sexy by giving him gentle touches and a little extra attention. Tell him he’s sexy, too! A few compliments and some intimate conversation can make him feel desired.
Making Him Feel Sexy with Touch
Initiate physical touch.Even if you’re not the touchy-feely type, make an effort to give your guy loving touches now and then. He shouldn’t always be the one initiating physical contact. Giving him a simple caress on the cheek or a kiss shows him that he’s sexy and that you care for him.
- Be sure to ask for feedback so you know what types of touch he likes. Say something like, “Do you like it when I play with your hair?”
Don’t shy away from a little PDA.While making out in a nice restaurant is probably not a good idea, giving your guy a quick kiss or a flirty caress in public can make him feel sexy. It lets him know that you aren’t afraid to show off your affection for him.
- Again, make sure your guy is comfortable with PDA. If not, steer clear of this step.
Change up the way you kiss.Adding some new kissing techniques to your repertoire can spice up your love life while showing your guy you think he’s hot. Try kissing different parts of his body, like his fingers or his ears, or sucking on an ice cube before you kiss for a cool but sexy contrast.
- Pay special attention to his ears, which have tons of nerve endings. Nibble on his earlobe, or work up his neck towards his ear with gentle kisses.
Give him a massage.A massage can be really sensual, plus it can help him de-stress. Pick a clean, quiet, clutter-free area for your massage. Then, put on some soothing music, break out the massage oils, and get to work.
- Heat up your massage oils beforehand by placing the bottle in a bowl of warm water or simply rubbing the oil between your palms.
- Work in circular motions, kneading with your thumbs while applying pressure with other parts of your hands, like the side of your palm, the flat of your palm, and your fingertips.
- Start softly and gradually apply more pressure. Make sure you ask him what feels good!
Telling Him He’s Sexy
Give him compliments.Your guy isn’t a mind reader, so let him know he’s sexy by giving him compliments. No need to force these. Just tell him when you notice something you like.
- Does he look adorable in his old T-shirt? Let him know.
- If you’re in awe of his vast knowledge of Roman history, tell him.
Let him know what you like during intimacy.When the two of you are having sex, let him know how much you’re enjoying yourself with a few sighs or whispered words. It’ll make him feel wanted, and you may feel sexier, too.
- No need to go overboard with moaning. Be vocal, but do what feels natural.
Open up to him.Talking about your emotions with your man can boost your connection and make him feel wanted. Discuss your dreams, your values, or your most treasured memories.
- Ask your partner, “What is your greatest fear?” or “What does your perfect day look like?”
- A question as simple as “How was your day?” can open the door to an intimate conversation.
Unplug to give him your undivided attention.Take your eyes off the screen and be present during conversation. Being engaged and fully focused on your man will make him feel confident and sexy. Yes, it’s easy to give in to the urge to check emails, texts, or social media updates, but try to put away your devices when the two of you are spending time together. It’ll create a more intimate experience.
- It’s fine to check your device for urgent matters. However, make sure you explain the situation to your partner.
- Say something like, “Hey, my boss is calling me. I really need to take this, but I’ll be back in five.”
Giving Him Extra Attention
Make eye contact.A little eye contact goes a long way. Every now and then, give him a flirty smile and hold his gaze for about three seconds. It’ll make him feel special and desired.
Give him attention on social media.A quick Instagram like or Snapchat reply can show a guy you think he’s sexy. Everything in moderation, though. Excessive likes and comments could turn from sexy to nagging.
- If he posts a sexy selfie on his Snapchat story, snap him back a reply.
- Like or comment on his shirtless Instagram post so he knows you think he’s a hottie.
Spend the night in a new place.If you’re having a hard time getting into sexy mode at home, change up your routine. Visit a hotel for the night, or pitch a tent for a cheaper getaway.
Make a move.If you’re attracted to a guy, don’t be afraid to make the first move. Initiate conversation at a bar or cuddling on the couch.
- Start a conversation by commenting on something going on around you. Say, “Hey, what are you drinking?” or “I love this band!”
- If you’re feeling extra bold, just go up to the cute guy and introduce yourself.
QuestionWhere exactly should you touch him?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou can touch him wherever feels natural, as long as he's comfortable with it, too. His stomach, neck, ears, and hair are all great places.Thanks!
QuestionWhat if the guy is shy?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIf the guy is shy, you may have to start with subtler ways of making him feel sexy. Compliments, gentle touches, and eye contact are great ways to start. Make sure you communicate by asking him if he likes being touched in a certain way. You may want to avoid PDA.Thanks!
- If you don’t feel comfortable trying out some of these steps, don’t worry. Everyone has their own way of making their partner feel sexy. Find what works for you.
- Be authentic. If you have to force it, he may not be the one for you.
Sources and Citations
Upload a picture for other readers to see.
In other languages:
Español: , Italiano: , Português: , Русский: , Deutsch: , Français: , Bahasa Indonesia:
Video: 7 Sexy Things Women Do That Turn Guys On
How To: Short Hairstyle For Fine Hair With Twisted Bangs
The Two Core Principles for Dressing YOUR Body Type
Gift Bags from Princess Eugenies Wedding Are Selling for Less Than Meghan Harrys 28,500 Record
45 Million People Have Watched This Mesmerizing Video Taken Inside a Guitar
16Things Your Nails Can Say About Your Health
Editors Show Off Top Five New Spring Trends
How to Reach a Divorce Settlement Outside of Court
Rheumatoid Arthritis May Shorten Life Span
The Perfect Prenatal Circuit Workout
How to Make Nutritious Summer Treats for Your Dog
4 Reasons UC Causes Fatigue and 5 Ways to Fix It
14 Best Crock Pot Recipes for Weight Loss
15 Surprising Facts About Your Favorite HolidayMovies
This Lucky Woman Won A Date With Our Hollywood Crush