The Righteous Brothers's Greatest Hits | Best Songs of The Righteous Brothers
How to Be Respectfully Righteous
"One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter". - Unknown
Have you ever had a bad day and were surprised by a little bit of kindness? Did it make you feel great that somebody actually cared? Being righteous has a dramatic effect on others and on your life and is an important theological concept in Zoroastrianism, Hinduism (dharma), Christianity, Judaism, and Islam.
Righteousness has long been debated around the world. There are evil people that think that they are being righteous. The saying "One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter" is very true. That is true because a terrorist may believe that he is being righteous, when another man sees the terrorist as an evil man. The one way to be sure that you are being righteous is by putting God first in your life before anything else, and listen to anything that your religion tells you to do. Understand that you shouldn't murder, rob, etc. But always remember that righteousness is "in the eye of the beholder".
This article will help you do that in return and be a good person in other ways, too.
Put yourself into the perspective of another person.Try to be kind to them as you would want to be treated if you were that person.
- You probably wouldn't want to be gossiped about. Don't gossip about that person.
- If you are feeling a bit sad, you may want to be cheered up. Try to cheer that person up but leave them alone if they want to be left alone. A good joke almost always works to make people laugh and forget about sadness.
Don't annoy people.It is very courteous to make sure that you don't annoy someone. You probably thing it is very fun to annoy people, but nobody said being righteous will be easy, so try your hardest not to annoy people.
- If you don't know how you are being annoying, kindly ask the person that is annoyed what it is that is annoying him/her. This will resolve that issue.
Have respect for other people.Remember that they will have respect for you. This can be applied in conversation.
- Don't cut people off when they are speaking. Don't you hate it when you get cut off by someone and then you forget what you were saying? It is very annoying , and when you follow this step, you are also following the step that says that you shouldn't be annoying.
- Try not to get into an argument or fight. That usually leads to anger and hate which makes you and the other person/people sad and angry.
If someone ever does something to make you angry or upset, deliberately or not, tell them that they hurt you respectfully so that you won't hate them and they won't hate you for yelling at them if they did something accidentally.
- You need to inform that person respectfully so that they won't get angry by the way you informed them. Maybe they did it accidentally? If you never inform them you would never know that they did it accidentally and they might not even know that they did something to hurt you.
Try to give money to local charities.Remember thatevery penny counts.You could save someone's life by giving even a small amount of money.
Be happy to be a good person.If you're not happy, are you truly a good person?
If you see someone needs help, use that opportunity to your advantage.
- If you're in college and you see a fellow classmate carrying many books and is having trouble carrying them, offer to carry some of them.
Take time to appreciate the beauty of nature and wildlife.Maybe you can have a day where you spend most of the day outdoors.
- A great place to take your family would be a national park.
Don't speak badly to another person regardless of what they say to you.It will lead to a fight and fights lead to anger and hate.
Try not to be jealous of anyone.It will make you feel that youneedsomething that someone else has.
- Try to think of all the things that you have that the other person that you feel jealous of doesn't have. You will probably feel better.
- Never brag or boast. That will make people feel jealous ofyouand then they will be sad that they don't have what you have.
Try to go green.You will help the environment which will save water. In certain countries, there is a very small amount of water and they need help. Conserving water will save water all over the world meaning there will be more water accessible. Water is what feeds plants and animals. If plants don't get enough water, they will die and that destroys the Food Chain. Certain animals need to eat those plants but instead they'll die because of starvation. Then their predators will starve because they will starve.
Don't swear and try to limit arguments.If it is a peaceful argument, it's okay. Be sure not to allow hatred to come in from it.
Never gossip, make fun of or bully someone else.They will hate it especially in school in front of many people. In fact, over 7 percent of High School students attempted suicide as an effect of bullying, and over 14 percent have considered it. If you bully in school you may be the cause of someone's death.
How to be a perfect human being?
How can I control my anger?
What can you do if you can't avoid interacting with them?
What will happen if I am not righteous?
- A good national park to go to is Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming, Montana and Idaho.
- Hating someone is not nice even if that person did something to hurt you. That is why you need to talk with someone that hurt you and ask them to be sorry.
- If you plan on going to a national park, bring pepper spray with you to temporarily blind animals trying to attack you.
- Remember thatVirtuosity is the Best Policy.
Video: Righteous Greed- EP3: Old Wounds (Finale)
Meanings and Design Ideas
How to Attach Two Phone Wires to Make One
How to Deal with Aggressive Panhandlers
7 Summer Trends I Already Want on My Body
Skincare 101: Fighting Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Whats Wrong With My Pets Skin
Easy Oven-Baked Salmon With Herbs
Professional Organizers Spill the 13 Best Tips for Organizing Your Home
Juuling: The Addictive New Vaping Trend that Parents Need to be Aware of
Woman Buys Locket at Thrift Store, Finds Something So Unsettling Inside